October 16, 2008

Thoughts

Today I have been thinking about the following:
- I need to really start getting motivated about uni or I will fail everything. I think I'm on my way to failing one paper. In actual fact I should be writing an essay for tomorrow. It's not happening.

- I have been offered a job at my church as a children's ministry coordinator for next year. I am so excited about it but also very nervous. It is a massive responsibilty but it has been such a God thing I know that it's what I'm meant to do. Eeep.

- Boys are driving me mental at the moment. It seems they go through patches. Well with me they do anyway. When you want someone to be interested in you they aren't and then all of a sudden there are a few of them who are and it just makes life so complicated. I hate it.

- I can't go to the gathering on Saturday because I'm working. It sucks. Hopefully it will still be cranking at about half-past four when I would make it into town. Fingers crossed.

Life is a bit hectic at the moment. Hopefully after exams everything will sort itself out and I will have a clear head again. Hopefully.

3 comments:

sparklegreen said...

Hey Katie, I totally know what you mean about being motivated for uni. Can I suggest watching this speech to the students of Berklee College of Music. It totally motivated me to focus, you'll see what I mean. I've listened to it ten times it is so good. Let me know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYt--CFXK0

sparklegreen said...

Oh, by the way, the guy giving the speech is Derek Sivers, who started that company called CD baby.

Katie Ward said...

That was helpful thanks.
I shall have to get cracking on my essay now then

Follow me on Dailybooth